Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Tired

Last week I had a consult about my physical being. The numbers were worster than previously. So we decided to use more of the medical stuff I use. But in December last year, when I got these I went in a coma, and was there for about 45 minutes. So they got me back to life and in the hospital the doctor told me, to decrease the number of what I use, he said that I have had an overdose. But because it went worster the last weeks, the advise was to improve it again. So I did in phases. And I helps for what it should do, but it gets me very tired. I wake up tired, have to rest during the day, fall asleep etc. So the sympthomes to the day I went in a coma are the same, so if I continue using this dose, within 2 days I probably will be again. So now I decrease it again, see how that works, and get back in contact with my consult. At least I shouldn't be that tired any more from tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter
mlobbezoo@hotmail.com
mijn Hyves pagina
Free counter and web stats
medium4you

powered by FreeFind

KX Radio

follow marklobbezoo at http://twitter.com