Sunday, November 14, 2004

Alexandra

Since a few weeks I am back at a familiar location. I work at a location of a previous employer. I had to depart there in August 2003. Never thought ever to be back there but now I am. So day one I thought to soon visit my old collegues. Day 2 at that location, I saw someone of a different department, and we had a talk. I was most interested about my 4 old collegues of the purchasing department I worked at. He said that the office we were sitting was now occupied by another department, and that 3 of my ex-collegues were sitting at different offices. I asked where and he told me. Three of them are still there. It’s quit a walk from where I am now but I definately will visit them. But one of them left, my former boss and purchasing manager. She now works at the same company somewhere else in the country. And I felt sorry. I would’ve loved to see her once more, we departed with a lunch. Two of the others I have seen since then by meeting across town, the third I am going to visit within a few days, but damn I would loved it to see Alexandra, only if it was just for one minute. She knows of my activities online, because when I first started my dutch weblog I mailed her, I got an out of office message back, soon followed by the message she visited my site. Since then I never had any contact with her any more. Alexandra I am proud to have worked for you and that you chose me. Our office location is gone, occupied and restructured but my memories live on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter
mlobbezoo@hotmail.com
mijn Hyves pagina
Free counter and web stats
medium4you

powered by FreeFind

KX Radio

follow marklobbezoo at http://twitter.com